- Preparing the traditional Ethiopian Injera. Injera is a type of flat tangy pita made from teff flour. It is usually eaten with different types of sauces.
- Basket weaving – with a variety of materials and methods. You'll be able to return home with a pile of many-colored baskets!
- A guided tour of the Tukul.
- The Buna coffee ceremony.This coffee drinking ceremony takes place three times a day in Ethiopia and serves as a social gathering for the villagers. According to Ethiopian tradition, the smell of roasting coffee purifies the house.
- Traditional Ethiopian hair styling: braids, rastas, hairpieces.
All activities will be led by Ofek.